Thursday, March 13, 2008

So, It Gets Real

I'm not sure how many people come and look or "blurk" but I know of a few that check here and there. I'm going to start blogging about the weeks to come so if your squeamish about hormones, blood, liquids from umm "down there" and over all baby talk you may want to skip these blogs. Just a disclaimer so you don't go running for the potty while reading about the pregnancy ooze from different areas of the body.

Now on with it. Some of or most of you know that we are blessed again with our 5th gift from God and God willing this gift will be strong enough to make it through this pregnancy and on for years to come. My pregnancy's tend to be interesting as I've come to find out they range from no problems at all to u/s(ultrasounds) twice a week ending with NICU stays. I'm hoping that this will be an easy pregnancy, ending with a baby leaving the hospital the same time I do this time around.

We are in week six, not much happening to me this week other then, I pee a lot more then usual and I poop more too.....hmmm wonder why that its? I'm tired, and I've been told that my raging hormones have gotten the best of me a time or two already! Ahh yes the joys of hormones, tears flow more freely, rage comes in waves like the tide of an ocean, and pee flow like a never ending river. I do have to say that even though all of this is happening it is all worth it.

Here below is a picture of what pregnancy at week six gets you:
6 week

Cute little thing huh? Who could have thought that, that tiny little thing has cause my pants to no longer fit, I think my tummy has just given up on me and says screw it, she keeps doing this so out we pop, and see how she likes that. Mmmm not so well I might add, but par for the course so I've learned. Hey Zoe my baby has a tail now but I have yet to feed it formula do you think it will grow out of it?

This week is going quickly, by next week I will have seen my OB and hopeful he will send me for an early u/s. I'm actually not giving him a choice in the matter but we have a great relationship like that. So until then I'll go back to regular programing which would be blogging about the rest of my oh so interesting life *wink wink* Until next time folks!

3 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

I LOVE it! I can live through you now. :)

And I know all too well on the pregnancy complications and RNICU stays. My good thoughts are heading your way.

Still seeing Dr. V?

Zoe said...

what a cute tail!!!

Shelly said...

OMG Jess! I'm so happy for you! I hope you have a girl...

All the best,
Shelly