Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dearest Andre

I wrote this awhile ago, but I needed to post it now. I write of Kaleb a lot and as I look at Andre growing so big, and becoming his own little person these things run through my head again. God gave me such a gift when he handed me Andre and though toddlerhood is trying I wouldn't change him for the world. He is such an awsome child, who is loving, sweet, funny, and caring just to list a few. Such a beautiful little boy with a beautiful spirit.

Andre I see you begining to spreed your wings to get ready for flight and it scares me to no end. Where is my little peanut? What happen to that sweet, chubby little face? Its now morphed into a little boys face, full of wonderment of this world before you. I want to protect you with every thing I have, I want to save you from every bit of pain I can. Everything inside me says hold on tight but my heart says to let you explore. I will do that, to the best of my ability. Please be patient with me as I learn along with you, how to walk beside you in this walk of life.

I would die for you


When I feed you I am full


When you smile I am filled with complete joy


When you laugh my soul is fed


When you look at me with those big eyes I am proud


What you expect of me scares me


What you need from me worries me


What you want from me is much, but I'm willing to try


When I hold you, you are my world


The world, I would give you


You are smart


You can do ANYTHING


You will be greatness


I WILL love you EVERY step of the way


You will be your own person


I will adore you for that ( I already do)


You make me proud


You made me part of who I am


You ARE loved


I am blessed


Thank You

No comments: