Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Week Number 7

Photobucket

Note to self deep fried pickles do NOT settle well and steer clear. My boobs feel full and poky odd, I don't remember this the last 4 pregnancies. I have yet to find any food that acutally agrees with me this time around. Very odd for me, both boys made me crazy for coke and subway the mere thought of both of those makes me want to throw up the thin mints I just ate.

I got wind today that my wonderful Dr. may be going on vacation and well I'm not real happy about the fact that I may not see him on thrusday. If Wendy is there I'll be somewhat happier but I had lots of things to talk to Dr.Wonderful about and I'm hoping to get to do so. Otherwise I'll be chasing him around the hospital when I see him on the floor. Poor guy!

I've been hit by the tired bug again, 9:30pm is pretty late for me these days, not all bad as long as I can get both boys down before that. I have some concerns that this pregnancy is going to be like my last and well that one was quite a bit of work and not really looking forward to doing that again.

Can someone please tell me why the heck my body goes crazy when I'm pregnant? I mean I get the whole hormone thing but dang the yeast infections can really take a hike, the itching and oozing is really not for me LOL.

I'll update more on thrusday about all of this once the doc appt is over. Fingers crossed that the vacation hasn't happened yet.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

dear god! extreme blogger tmi!!! luckily i already know you have bread bowl growing down there!