Friday, March 21, 2008

Doctor Appt.

Well everything "looks good" as of now but lets be real here the first appt tells you nothing other then the fact of yep your pg, congrats, blood work and see you next month. So I got my way and will be having and u/s next friday, just because well I feel that I need it providing that I have two angels. That extra "umph" of reassurance is quite helpfull not to mention if something does go wrong well then you know and it takes the shock out of the whole horrible situations.

7wks has hit me in a whole new way. I'm sick, sicker then I've ever been. I lay low and eat little when I can and regret it later. Thank God I'm not puking everything up but it sitting in my throat isn't helping either. So I'll try at least to update on u/s and weekly like I said but I may not be here much other then that. Just sitting up makes my tummy start rolling. So off I go to curl up and watch some TV with my blanket. My kids are GONE for the night thank you Daddy! Momma really needs a break right now. So off I go, I'll be checking in when I can!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

you were the bomb today. you saved me from a break down. thanks girl!