Friday, March 28, 2008

Ultrasound Today

Well today was the big day. Despite how I was feeling everything looks good. Heartbeat of 154 and measuring a bit behind from what I thought my date was but not enough to change the due date is what the tech thought. So Nov 5th is the date to aim for.

I must say that I wasn't happy with the tech so much but oh well it was just a few min and we were done. That is now two people I'll have to be on him about, getting attitude ajustments for LOL.

Thank you for all of your prayers, it sure means a lot.

2 comments:

mommy3kd said...

Hmmm It's a girl...7lbs 8oz, 19 3/4 inches. Dark brown hair and blue eyes, born on Oct. 28th at 10:34am. I'm happy to hear that everything is ok.

kathy jean said...

Jess Happy to have heard a heartbeat, that all is on track.

Good to know prayers help--now, Lord, about that pesky nausea...

Smiles and Hugs, Kathy